- It's a new year! And everybody knows it's good to begin things on a new year.
- A new WordPress has been released. It has more bells and whistles in the dashboard. And I want to upgrade without having to think about backward compatibility
- The blog has pretty much stagnated. I've pretty much ignored the blog for several months and even when I didn't ignore it; well... the contents were basically shit. I wouldn't miss it at all and I doubt anyone else even cared.
So, I deleted everything and installed the new WordPress 2.7 and voila! here we are. Things are going to be different from now on, hopefully. I want:
- To post at least once every 2 weeks.
- My posts to be about something, and not just mindless brain farts. I have Twitter for those.
- To write better. "Better" means better researched, better prose, better vocabulary, better length. Must write better.
I think that is all. Have a happy new year!